Kilbirnie Rink 665 Kilbirnie Drive in Stonebridge
The Kilbirnie Rink located at Kilbirnie Park (665 Kilbirnie Drive) is available for those looking to enjoy some time on the ice (subject to weather conditions). The Kilbirnie Rink is an unsupervised rink maintained by the generous efforts of our Stonebridge volunteers.
The City of Ottawa reminds us of the following information regarding current COVID-19 safety measures:
- The rink has a 25-person maximum capacity to ensure all skaters can maintain proper physical distancing
- Masks must be worn around all public outdoor rinks while on the ice and not skating. Mask are not mandatory while skating, but are highly recommended. Skaters who are not from the same household must keep two metres apart on and off the ice.
- When the rink is at capacity, access is on a first-come-first-served basis. Be considerate and limit your time to 30-minutes when others are waiting.
- No hockey or other team sports are permitted on the ice and skaters must maintain a 2-metre distance from people outside their household.
- No nets, sticks, pucks or balls are permitted on the rink.
- Follow the safety measures in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Please note that these rules are always subject to change and that the City of Ottawa Website should always be consulted for the most up to date information.
Thank you for your cooperation.