Revised Stonebridge Golf Course Renovation Schedule
Mattamy has sent us the following updated version of the Stonebridge Golf Course renovation schedule. The updates include date changes and the addition of a start and anticipated end date for the development and construction of Phase 16.
Schedule for the Phase 16 Development and Construction
Mattamy has also provided us with some information regarding the planned Phase 16 development and construction. This schedule may be updated in the future, but for now, it provides a glimpse into the planned timeline of activities related to Phase 16 development. As of today, Mattamy Phase 16 is still pending final City of Ottawa approval, which is anticipated to be received in the near future.
The following is a rough schedule of the planned activities:
- Draft Plan Approved: February 25, 2021
- Detail Design: March 2021 – August 2021
- Pre-grading: November 2020 – August 2021
- Deep Servicing (Sewers/Water): September 2021 – November 2021
- Road Building (Base/Granulars): November 2021 – December 2021
- Shallow Servicing (Utilities): January 2022 – March 2022
- Road Base Asphalt: May 2022
- Home Building: June 2022 – December 2023
- Community Completion (Concrete/Driveways/Landscaping): June 2023 – December 2024
As more information is provided to the SCA, we will continue to provide updates to Stonebridge Members and the Stonebridge Community Residents who have subscribed to receive SCA email communication. We will also be providing an update at the upcoming SCA Annual General Meeting (members can register here).