Existing & Renewal Memberships Only
We have recently launched SCA New Website and with all the changes returning members might not know how to renew their membership.
Please Read the Following: This applies to Members Only.
1) We will or have already contacted you with your New Username and Password by private email.
2) You will need the new Username and Password to login and/or to renew your membership.
3) Your old Username and Password will not work on this new site.
4) If you need help please contact us at Web Admin help
5) If you haven’t received the email notification for your New Username and Password contact us and we will send it to you. Web Admin help
6) If your membership is about to expire or has expire and you can’t renew it, contact us. Web Admin help
- New long security passwords can be difficult to copy & paste, sometimes this can cause Login problems. Just contact us and we will reset the password for you.
- On the bottom of every website page in the footer area, there is a” Forgot Password” button, if you are unable to reset your password contact us.
Changing your Password
First, you need to login with the existing password send to you. Go to “Membership Center” Top menu tab, select “YOUR PROFILE” scroll down to Account Management section to change your password. Then logout and login back in with the new password to test it.
For more information check the link How to Navigate Membership Center
Registration will start soon- Mid April.
If anyone is having trouble registering for Soccer or are having any issues, drop us an email and we will get you on the list in time. Web Admin help